Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Progress:

We have now finished all our shoots for filming. Most of our editing is complete, the trailer is almost finished with a few minor tweeks to be made.

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Horror Poster

This is an idea for my horror poster.

Progress:

We have filmed the majority of our trailer. We have a few remaining shots to film of our main character being possessed as well as one more scene which we were unable to film earlier due to the weather. After this our filming will be complete.

Ancillary

For my ancillary I have experimented with different images to use for my poster. I have edited various images, this is one of the photographs I am considering to use.

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

This week:

Tomorrow we are refilming our house shots as we needed to change the type of lighting in result of our previous effort looking uneffective. We are also going to experiment with different scenes to see what we will be able to use in our actual trailer. My role is significant this week as we are dependant on costumes and stage make up to make our trailer look professional.

Ancillary Task: Magazine cover

This is an idea for my magazine cover. I have tried out various fonts and colours to see what works best, from this I will take images to fit with the cover.

Ancillary Tasks: Poster

I have began experimenting with different brush techniques for my horror poster, I have used the blur tool to blur out the title so the font looked a bit more 'edgy' fitting with the genre more than the font did originally.